Ultimate A-1 Grilled Steak
Makes 4 servings
Prep Time: 5 min.
Marinade Time: 30 min.
Grilling Time: 15 min.
- 1/2 - cup A.1. Original Steak
- 1/2 - cup Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 2 - small cloves garlic, minced
- 1 - teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2 - medium beef rib eye steaks,
about 8 ounces each
Alanís Kitchen Tip:
- Mix steak sauce, dressing, garlic
and oregano. Reserve 1/4 cup of the mixture.
- Pour remaining 3/4 cup mixture
over steaks in resealable plastic bag; seal bag.
- Refrigerate 30 min. to marinate.
- Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
- Drain steak; discard marinade.
- Grill steak 4 to 5 min. on each
side or until medium doneness (160įF.).
- Serve drizzled with reserved 1/4
cup dressing mixture.
Make Ahead - Place steak in large freezer-weight resealable plastic bag.
Add marinade; seal bag. Freeze up to 2 months. Thaw in refrigerator, then cook
as desired. The meat marinates as it thaws.