Easy Aloha Chicken Wings
Makes 8 servings
Prep Time: 20 min.
Marinate Time: 15 min.
Grilling Time: 20 min.
- 1-1/2 - cups finely chopped fresh
- 3/4 - cup bottled barbecue sauce
- 1 - Tablespoon soy sauce
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground ginger
- 20 - chicken wings (about 3-1/2 lb.)
split, discard tips
- In a large, shallow, non-metallic dish,
you want to combine pineapple, barbecue sauce, soy sauce and ginger.
- Add chicken, turning to coat all sides.
- Cover and marinate 15 minutes in
Preheat grill to medium/high heat.
- Grill or broil chicken 15 to 20 minutes
or until chicken is no longer pink, brushing occasionally with
marinade and turning once halfway through cooking.
- Discard any remaining marinade.
- Garnish with pineapple wedges and
leaves, if desired.