Makes 6 servings.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 4 - cups tortilla chips
- 1 - cup canned refried beans
- 1/4 - cup sour cream
- 2 - teaspoons Mexican Seasoning
- 1 - package (8 ounces) finely shredded
Mexican-style cheese or Cheddar cheese (2 cups)
- 1/2 - cup chopped tomato
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped green onions
Arrange chips on foil-lined 15x10-inch
jelly roll pan.
- In a small saucepan, mix refried
beans, sour cream and Mexican Seasoning.
- Cook on medium heat until heated
through, stirring occasionally.
- Spoon mixture over chips.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Broil about 6 inches from heat 1 to 2
minutes until cheese melts.
- Top with tomatoes and green onions.
- Lift foil from pan and place on
- Serve immediately with your favorite
toppings, such as sour cream, guacamole, salsa, olive slices, lettuce,
or Jalape�o pepper slices.