Makes 6 servings
Prep Time: 7 minutes
Cook Time: 7 minutes
- 2 - cups (8 ounces) shredded Cheddar
- 2 - cups (8 ounces) shredded Monterey
- 1 - package Taco Seasoning Mix
- 1 - bag (10 ounces) tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 375 - degrees F.
- In a large bowl, mix cheeses and
- Place tortilla chips in single layer
on foil-lined baking pan.
- Top with a heaping 1/2 cup of the
- Repeat with another layer of chips and
- Bake 5 to 7 minutes or until cheese is
- Top with toppings, such as sour cream,
sliced jalapeno peppers, sliced black olives, salsa or guacamole, if