Nachos Grande Supreme
Makes 12 appetizer servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
- 1 - pound ground beef
- 1 - medium onion, chopped
- 1 - cup red or green bell pepper,
- 1 - package Fajitas Seasoning Mix
- 1/4 - cup water
- 8 - cups restaurant-style nacho chips
- 3 - cups shredded Cheddar cheese (12
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- Cook ground beef, onion and bell
pepper in large skillet on medium heat 5 minutes or until cooked
through, stirring frequently.
- Drain, if needed.
- Stir in Seasoning Mix and water.
- Simmer 5 minutes, stirring
- Arrange chips in single layer on 2
lightly greased foil-lined shallow baking pans, overlapping chips if
needed to cover bottom completely.
- Top each pan of chips with 1/2 of the
meat mixture and the cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese is
- Serve immediately with your favorite