Chili Nacho Cheese Popcorn
Makes 9 servings
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 5 minutes
- 1 - bag (3.5 ounces) microwave popcorn
(about 8 cups popped popcorn)
- 2 - cups coarsely crumbled white
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or margarine,
- 2 - teaspoons Chili Powder
- 1 - cup shredded Cheddar cheese or
Mexican cheese blend
Preheat oven to 300° F. Pop popcorn as
directed on package and remove unpopped kernels.
- Spread popcorn and chips in shallow
foil-lined baking pan.
- Pour melted butter over popcorn
mixture and toss to coat.
- Sprinkle chili powder over popcorn
mixture and toss until coated.
- Top with cheese.
- Bake 5 minutes or until cheese melts.