Tropical Pineapple Crisp Nachos
Makes 4 servings
Prep time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 18 min.
- 1/3 - cup plus 1 teaspoon all-purpose
- 3 - Tablespoons packed brown sugar
- 2 - Tablespoons flaked coconut
- 2 - Tablespoons margarine, softened
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 - can (8-ounces) Pineapple Tidbits or
Crushed Pineapple, well drained
- 2 - Tablespoons granulated sugar
- 2 - (9-inch) flour tortillas
- Vanilla yogurt (optional)
Preheat oven to 375° F.
- In a small bowl, combine 1/3 cup
flour, brown sugar, coconut, margarine and cinnamon until crumbly. Set
- Stir together pineapple tidbits,
granulated sugar and remaining 1 teaspoon flour in another small bowl,
until evenly coated.
- Place tortillas on ungreased baking
- Spread one tortilla, with one-half
pineapple mixture and sprinkle one-half coconut mixture over
- Repeat with remaining tortilla.
- Bake for 15 to 18 minutes or until
tortillas are crisp.
- Cut each tortilla into 6 wedges.
- Serve warm with vanilla yogurt, if