Bacon and Cheddar Crostini
Prep Time: 5 min.
Baking Time: 7 to 9 min.
- 6 slices Fully Cooked Premium
heated according to package directions and finely chopped
- 2 cups shredded
cheese or Italian cheese blend
- 1/2 cup
- 1 loaf (12") French bread, cut into
1/2" thick slices
Hot Appetizer Recipe Directions:
Preheat oven to 425° F.
1) In a mixing bowl, combine chopped bacon,
cheese and mayonnaise. Stir well.
2) Spread about 1 Tablespoon of bacon mixture
on each bread slice.
3) Bake on an ungreased baking sheet for 7 to
9 minutes, or until lightly browned. Serve warm.