Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 17 min.
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 1 - pound extra-lean ground beef
- 1/2 - onion (chopped)
- 1 - jar (26-ounce) low-fat pasta sauce
- 1 - package (8-ounce) reduced-fat
- 1/4 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon chili powder
- 2 - Tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- In a large skillet coated with cooking
spray, cook ground beef and onion until beef crumbles and is not
- Remove beef mixture from skillet and drain
well. (Wipe skillet with a paper towel.
- Add pasta sauce, cream cheese, garlic
powder, and chili powder to skillet and cook over low for 5 minutes or
until thoroughly heated.
- Stir in beef minute. Sprinkle
with Parmesan cheese.
- Serve warm with baked tortilla chips,
carrots, or celery sticks.
Page 1 or 1