Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 15 to 20 min.
- 1 - package (10-ounces) refrigerated
- 1/2 - cup dairy sour cream
- 1 - can (4-ounces) chopped green
- 1/2 - cup jarred roasted red bell
- 1/2 - cup oil packed sun dried tomatoes,
- 1 - cup shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 1/4 - cup shredded Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 - cup fresh cilantro or
Preheat oven to 425� F. Cost a
baking sheet with coking spray.
- Open and unroll pizza dough onto
prepared baking sheet.
- Press dough to make a 10x12-inch rectangle.
- Spread dough evenly with sour cream.
- Sprinkle with chilies, peppers, sun
dried tomatoes, Monterey Jack, and Parmesan cheeses.
- Bake for 15 to 20 minutes or until the
crust is browned and filling is bubbly.
- Remove from oven and sprinkle with
cilantro or basil
- Cut into squares and serve immediately.