Momís Bacon Artichoke Dip
Makes about 24 servings (3 cups)
- 24 - slices (2 packages, 2.2 ounces
each) Fully Cooked Premium Precooked Bacon, heated
according to package directions and finely chopped
- 1 - can (14-ounces) artichoke hearts,
drained and finely chopped
- 1/2 - cup thinly sliced green onions
- 1/3 - cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 - cup sour cream
- 1/2 - cup grated Parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- crackers or pita crisps
- In a mixing bow, combine first six
ingredients, reserving 1/3 cup bacon for garnish.
- Stir well and season to taste with salt
- Prepare and serve one of two ways (hot or
Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Transfer ingredients to a lightly
greased 2-quart casserole and bake uncovered 25 minutes, or until
- Cover and chill for at least 2 hours or
- Garnish with remaining bacon.
- Serve with crackers or pita crisps.