Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
- 1 - can (16 ounces) Refried Beans
- 1 - can (15 ounces) black beans,
- 1 - package (1.25 ounces) Taco
Seasoning Mix - Regular
- 1/2 - cup sour cream
- 1 - cup Salsa (Mild), any variety
- 1 - can (4 ounces) Diced Green Chiles
- 2 to 3 - Tablespoons Diced Jalape�os
- 1 - cup (4 ounces) shredded cheddar
- 2 - large green onions, sliced
- 1 - package tortilla chips
Preheat oven to 375� F.
- In a medium bowl, combine refried
beans, black beans and seasoning.
- Spread bean mixture in ungreased
8-inch-square baking dish.
- Spread sour cream over bean mixture.
- Top with salsa, chiles, Jalapenos and
cheese and cover.
- Bake 20 minutes.
- Uncover and bake for an additional 10
minutes or until cheese is melted and dip is bubbly.
- Garnish with green onions.
- Serve with chips.