Makes 28 breadsticks
Prep Time: 20 min.
Start to Finish: 30 min.
- 2 - cups Original Bisquick® mix
- 1/2 - cup cold water
- 1/2 - cup chopped pepperoni (2-ounces)
- 1/4 - cup butter or margarine, melted
- 1 - Tablespoon grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 - cup pizza sauce
Preheat oven to 425ºF.
- Mix Bisquick, cold water and pepperoni
until dough forms. Beat 20 strokes.
- Turn dough onto surface dusted with
Bisquick and gently roll in Bisquick to coat. Knead 5 times.
- Roll dough into 10-inch square. Cut in
- Cut each half crosswise into 14
- Twist ends of strips in opposite
- Place on ungreased cookie sheet,
pressing ends onto cookie sheet to fasten securely.
- Brush generously with butter.
- Sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes or until light
- Heat pizza sauce until hot.
- Serve breadsticks warm with sauce for