Alan's Margarita Dip
1-3/4 cups or 14 (2 Tablespoons each) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
- 1 - package (8 ounces)
Philadelphia Cream Cheese, softened
- 1/4 - cup frozen limeade
concentrate, partially thawed
- 2 - Tablespoons orange juice
- 1/2 - cup thawed Whipped Topping
- Fresh fruit, cut up, if desired
- NILLA Wafers, if desired
- You want to beat cream cheese,
limeade concentrate and orange juice in medium bowl with
electric mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Next, gently stir in whipped
topping and cover.
- Place in refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Serve with cut-up fresh fruit and NILLA
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
Serve in a wide-brimmed margarita glass. Dip rim of glass in sugar
before filling with dip.