Super Snack Mix
Makes 16 (1/2-cup) servings
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 - cup butter or margarine, melted
- 3 - Tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 - can (11.5 ounces) mixed nuts (about
- 2 - cups each wheat, rice and
corn squares cereal
- 2 - cups small pretzel shapes, such as
twists or rings
Preheat oven to 250°F.
- In a small bowl, you want to mix
butter, Worcestershire sauce, Season Salt and pepper.
- In a large bowl, add the nuts, cereal,
- Add butter mixture and toss until
- Spread evenly on two 15x10-inch baking
- Bake for 45 minutes, stirring halfway
through cook time.
- Cool completely on wire rack and store
in airtight container.
Page 1 of 1