Makes 6 servings, 1/2 cup each
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 12 min.
- 1-1/2 - cups Cheez Balls
- 1/2 - cup Dry Roasted Peanuts
- 1/2 - cup miniature pretzel twists
- 1/2 - cup TRISCUIT Thin Crisps
- 1/4 - cup (1/2 stick) margarine or
- 1 - Tablespoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 - teaspoon onion powder
- 1/4 - teaspoon garlic powder
Preheat oven to 325�F.
- In a large bowl, mix cheese balls,
peanuts, pretzels and crackers.
- Combine margarine and seasonings until
- Drizzle over cheese ball mixture; toss
- Spread evenly into foil-lined
15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake 12 min., stirring after 6 min.
- Cool completely and store in tightly
covered container at room temperature.