Rice Chex� Brittle
Makes 20 servings (1/2 cup each)
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 12 min.
Cooling Time: 15 min.
- 8 - cups Rice Chex� cereal
- 1 - cup salted peanuts
- 1 - can (14 oz) sweetened condensed milk
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla
Preheat oven to 325�F. and spray two
15x10x1-inch pans with cooking spray.
- In large bowl, mix Rice Chex, peanuts,
milk, and vanilla until evenly coated.
- Spread in pans in single layer.
- Bake 12 minutes. Spread on waxed paper
to cool, about 15 minutes.
- Break into pieces and store in airtight
High Altitude (3500-6500 ft): Preheat oven
to 300�F. Bake 15 minutes, stirring every 5 minutes.