Makes about 2 cups or 8 servings, about 1/4
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 20 min.
- 1 - egg white
- 2 - teaspoon paprika
- 1-1/2 - teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- 1/2 - teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon fresh coarsely ground black
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground white pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground red pepper (cayenne)
- 2 - cups Dry Roasted Unsalted Peanuts
Preheat oven to 350�F. and lightly grease
15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Beat egg white with fork in medium bowl
- Add paprika, kosher salt, oregano, thyme,
garlic powder, onion powder, ground black pepper, white pepper, and red
pepper (cayenne). Mix well.
- Stir in peanuts.
- Spread evenly into baking pan.
- Bake 10 min. or until peanuts are toasted
- Cool completely and store in airtight
container at room temperature.