Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 25 minutes
- 1-1/2 - cups small pretzel twists
- 1-1/2 - cups corn chips
- 1-1/2 - cups oyster crackers
- 1-1/2 - cups cocktail peanuts
- 1-1/2 - cups cheese crackers
- 2 - Tablespoons melted butter or
- 1 - teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 - teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon Ground Cumin
- 1/2 - teaspoon Oregano Leaves
- 1/4 - teaspoon Ground Red Pepper
- 1/4 - teaspoon Garlic Powder
Preheat oven to 300�F.
- In a large bowl, mix pretzels, chips,
oyster crackers, peanuts, and cheese crackers. Set aside.
- In a small bowl, mix butter,
Worcestershire sauce, chili powder, cumin, oregano, red pepper, and
- Pour spice mixture over pretzel
mixture and toss to coat.
- Place on ungreased 15x10-inch shallow
- Bake 25 minutes or until peanuts are
golden brown, stirring halfway through cook time.
- Cool completely.
- Mixture becomes crisp as it cools.