Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 45 minutes
- 1/2 - cup (1 stick) butter or
- 3 - tablespoons Worcestershire sauce or
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons Seasoned Salt
- 1 - teaspoon Dill Weed
- 1/2 - teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1/4 - teaspoon Ground Black Pepper
- 1 - can (11.5 ounces) mixed nuts
(about 2 cups)
- 2 - cups each wheat, rice and
corn squares cereal
- 2 - cups toasted oat cereal
- 2 - cups small pretzel shapes, such as
twists or rings
Preheat oven to 250�F.
- In a small bowl, mix butter,
Worcestershire sauce, Season-All, dill weed, garlic and pepper.
- In a large bowl, mixed nuts, cereals,
- Add butter mixture and toss until
- Spread evenly on two 15x10-inch baking
- Bake 45 minutes, stirring halfway
through cook time.
- Cool completely on wire rack.
- Store in airtight container.