Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 30 min.
- 1/2 - cup Hershey's Milk Chocolate
- 1/2 - cup Hershey's Semi-Sweet
- 1 - Tablespoon shortening (do not use
butter, margarine, spread or oil)
- Cookies, dried apricots, miniature
pretzels or potato chips
- Cover tray with wax paper.
- Place chocolate chips and shortening
in small microwave-safe bowl.
- Microwave at HIGH (100%) 1
- If necessary, microwave at HIGH
an additional 15 seconds at a time, stirring after each heating, just
until chips are melted and mixture is smooth when stirred. Cool
- Dip 2/3 of each snack or fruit into
- Shake gently to remove excess
- Place on prepared tray.
- Refrigerate, uncovered, about 30
minutes or until coating is firm.
- Store in airtight container in cool,