Makes about 6 servings (1/2 cup)
Prep Time: 10 min.
Baking Time: 30 min.
Preheat oven to 250-degrees F.
1) Place Pub Mix ingredients from jar into a medium bowl, stirring to
2) Into a small saucepan, add Dijon style mustard. Gradually
stir in Worcestershire and hot pepper sauces until mixture is
3) Add butter and cook over low heat until butter is melted.
4) Pour mustard mixture over dry ingredients, stirring to
coat evenly. Sprinkle crushed red pepper flakes over snack mix,
5) Spread mixture in a single layer on a 9- x 13-inch pan.
6) Bake for 30 minutes, stirring every 10 minutes.
7) When baking is complete, remove pan from oven. Cool.
8) Store in quart jars or other air-tight storage containers.
Page 1 of 1