Roasted Red Pepper Dip
Prep Time: 20 min
- 1 - (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 1 - (7-ounce) jar roasted red peppers, drained
- 3 - Tablespoons crumbled feta cheese
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried rosemary leaves
- 1/4 - teaspoon hot pepper sauce
- Assorted fresh vegetables
- In a food processor bowl fitted with metal blade,
combine cream cheese, red peppers, feta cheese, rosemary and hot
- Cover and process until smooth.
- Serve with fresh vegetables.
- Garnish with additional roasted red pepper,
crumbled feta cheese and fresh rosemary, if desired.
Page 1 of 1