Seasoned Party Pita Chips
Prep Time: 20 min
Baking Time: 8 min
- Pita Ingredients:
- 4 - (6-inch) white pita breads
- 1 - cup butter, melted
- Italian Ingredients:
- Ranch Ingredients:
- 1 - package (1-ounce) ranch flavor dry salad dressing mix
- Southwestern Ingredients:
- 4 - teaspoons chili powder
- 2 - teaspoons hot pepper sauce
- 1 - teaspoon garlic salt
Preheat oven to 375°F.
- Cut each pita into 6 wedges and separate each wedge in half (48
- In a large bowl, stir together butter and seasonings for desired
- Add pita wedges and toss with seasoned butter until well coated.
- Place pita wedges, not overlapping, on 15x10x1-inch jelly-roll pans.
- Bake for 6 minutes.
- Turn each wedge over; continue baking for 2 to 4 minutes or until
wedges are golden brown and crisp.
*Substitute 1/2 teaspoon each dried basil leaves, marjoram leaves,
oregano leaves and 1/4 teaspoon rubbed sage.
Page 1 of 1