Spider Web Dip
Prep Time: 15 min
- 1 - jar (16-ounce) (1 3/4 cups) black bean dip
- 1 - container (12-ounce) guacamole
- 1/4 - cup Sour Cream
- 1 - cup shredded lettuce
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) Cheddar
- 1/2 cup chopped tomato
- Tortilla chips
- Spread bean dip onto center of large platter, leaving 1 to 2 inches
around edge of platter.
- Carefully spread bean dip with guacamole.
- Spoon sour cream into resealable plastic food bag. Snip off corner.
Pipe sour cream in 4 concentric circles onto guacamole.
- Drag toothpick or knife through sour cream from center outward to
make spider web design.
- Layer lettuce, cheese and tomatoes on edge of platter. Serve with
Page 1 of 1