Spinach Cheddar Bread Bowl
4 cups dip
Prep Time: 20 min
- 1 - package (8-ounce) (2 cups) Cheddar
- 1 1/2 - cups Sour
- 1/2 - cup mayonnaise
- 1 - package (10-ounce) frozen chopped spinach,
- 1 - can (8-ounce) water chestnuts, drained,
- 1 - Tablespoon dried onion soup mix
- 1 - (1-pound) round unsliced loaf rye
- In a large bowl, combine, cheddar cheese, sour
cream, mayonnaise, spinach, chestnuts, soup mix. Mix well.
- Cut out center of bread, leaving sides and bottom
about 1-inch thick.
- Fill bread bowl with dip and refrigerate for at
least 30 minutes or until serving time.
- Cut remaining bread into small pieces to serve
Alan's Kitchen Tip: Spinach dip can be
made a day ahead. Keep refrigerated.
Page 1 of 1