Makes 48 appetizers
Prep Time: 30 min
- Nut Mixture Ingredients:
- Dried Plums Ingredients:
- Dates Ingredients:
- 24 - (6 ounces) pitted dried dates
- 24 small pieces crystallized ginger
- Melt butter in 10-inch skillet until sizzling;
add almonds and walnuts.
- Cook over medium heat for 4 to 6 minutes,
stirring occasionally, until nuts are toasted.
- Use tip of finger to open the space where pit was
removed from dried plum.
- Stuff warm walnut half into each dried plum; top
with chunk of cheese.
- If necessary, slit center of date. Stuff each
date with almond and piece of ginger.
- To serve, arrange stuffed fruit on platter.
- Serve at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1