Turkey with Sesame
24 servings, 2 roll-ups each
Prep Time: 15 min
- 1 - package (16 oz.) Oven Roasted White Turkey
- 3/4 - cup orange marmalade
- 1/4 - cup peanut butter
- 3 - Tablespoon teriyaki sauce
- 2 - teaspoon sesame seed, toasted
- Roll up each turkey slice tightly, starting at
one of the short ends.
- Cut each crosswise into 3 roll-ups.
- Insert toothpick into each roll-up to secure.
- In a small mixing bowl, mix orange marmalade,
peanut butter, teriyaki, and sesame seed until well blended.
- Serve as a dip for the turkey roll-ups.
Alan's Kitchen Tip: How To Toast the Sesame Seed.
To toast the sesame seed, place them in a dry skillet over medium heat.
Stir occasionally for a few minutes until they just begin to turn golden.
Watch carefully to prevent burning. Remove from the heat and cool.
Page 1 of 1