Cheddar Pecan Roll
40 appetizer slices
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling time: 3 to 4 hrs.
- 1/3 - cup Sour Cream
- 1 - package (8-ounce) (2 cups) Cheddar Cheese,
- 1/4 - cup finely chopped pecans, toasted
- Assorted fresh fruit, if desired
- In a large bowl, combine sour cream and cheese.
- Beat at medium speed, scraping bowl often, until
well mixed. Stir in pecans by hand.
- Shape mixture into 10-inch long roll. Wrap in
plastic food wrap.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours until firm.
- To serve, slice roll into 1/4-inch slices.
- Arrange on large platter with assorted fresh
fruit, if desired.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
- Cheese will blend more easily with other
ingredients if at room temperature. Shred cheese when cold and let
stand about 15 minutes.
- Fruits that complement Cheddar Pecan Roll are
strawberries, cherries, red and green grapes, sliced apples and pears.
Page 1 of 1