Nacho Pepper Jack Cheese Pinwheels
6 servings (3 pinwheels each)
Prep Time: 15 min.
Baking Time: 13 min.
- 3 - cups Original Bisquick mix
- 3/4 - teaspoon chili powder
- 1/2 - teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 2/3 - cup water
- 2 - Tablespoons butter or margarine, melted
- 1 - cup shredded Pepper Jack cheese (4 oz)
- Salsa, if desired
- Sour cream, if desired
Preheat oven to 425° F. Grease cookie sheet with
shortening or cooking spray.
- In large bowl, stir Bisquick mix, chili powder,
oregano and water until soft dough forms.
- Place dough on surface sprinkled with Bisquick
- Gently roll in Bisquick mix to coat. Shape into a
ball; knead 10 times.
- Roll dough into 18x10-inch rectangle. Brush
butter over dough.
- Sprinkle with cheese. Roll up rectangle tightly,
beginning at 18-inch side. Pinch edge into roll to seal.
- Cut into 18 slices. Place on cookie sheet.
- Bake 11 to 13 minutes or until golden brown.
- Serve warm with salsa and sour cream.