Sun-Dried Tomato, Olive and Cheese
Prep Time: 30 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) Mozzarella Cheese, shredded
- 1/2 - cup freshly grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 - package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 - Tablespoons finely chopped fresh basil
- 1/2 - teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- 3 - Tablespoons Olivada
Spread (see below)
- 1/2 - cup drained halved sun-dried tomatoes
- 1/4 - cup toasted pine nuts
- Fresh basil leaves, if desired
- In a large bowl, combine mozzarella cheese,
Parmesan cheese, cream cheese, 2 tablespoons basil and pepper.
- Spread cheese mixture into 6-inch circle in
center of 9-inch serving plate.
- Top with Olivada Spread and sun-dried tomatoes;
sprinkle with pine nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour to blend
- Garnish with basil; serve with crackers.
* Substitute 2 teaspoons dried basil leaves.
- 1 - can (6-ounce) pitted ripe olives, drained
- 1 - Tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 - Tablespoon olive or vegetable oil
- 1 - Tablespoon vinegar
- 1/4 - teaspoon coarse ground black pepper
- In a food processor bowl, place olives, lemon
juice, oil, vinegar, and pepper.
- Cover and process on high speed for 30 to 60
seconds or until well mixed.
- Cover and store refrigerated.