The Snack Stack
Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
- 1 - package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1 - Tablespoon chopped fresh chives
- 8 - slices (3/4-ounce) American Process Cheese
- 6 - slices round deli bologna
- In a small bowl, combine cream cheese and chives.
- Spread about 1 tablespoon cream cheese mixture
over 1 slice cheese.
- Top with 1 slice bologna.
- Spread with about 1 tablespoon cream cheese
- Top with another cheese slice.
- Repeat layering using a total of 3 slices bologna
and 4 slices cheese, ending with cheese.
- Repeat with remaining ingredients.
- Wrap each stack tightly in plastic food wrap.
- Refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Trim edges of bologna even with cheese.
- Cut each stack into 16 squares.