Cooking, Picnic, Tailgate, &
Turkey and Cheese Mini-Wraps
Use a variety of salad greens to line the serving
plate for these appetizers.
Prep time: 20 min.
Chilling time: 4 hrs.
- 1 - package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 2 - Tablespoons dry ranch salad dressing mix
- 1 - Tablespoon milk
- 4 - flour tortillas (10-inch)
- 20 - spinach leaves, stems removed
- 8 - slices (1-ounce) slices deli turkey breast
- 16 - slices (1/2-ounce) Deli American Cheese
- In a small bowl, you want to combine cream cheese, salad dressing
mix and milk until well mixed.
- Spread about 3 tablespoons cream cheese to edge of each tortilla.
- Arrange spinach over cream cheese, keeping spinach about 1/2-inch
- Layer with 2 slices turkey and 4 slices cheese; keep turkey and
cheese 1/2-inch away from edge.
- Roll up tightly, keeping meat and cheese away from edge of tortilla.
- Wrap in plastic food wrap; refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- Trim ends of each tortilla; slice each into 12 (1/2-inch)
- To serve, arrange mini-wraps on greens-lined tray (mustard greens,
leaf lettuce, endive or kale); garnish with cherry tomatoes, if