Zest Shrimp Cocktail Spread
This is an impressive, but extra
easy, appetizer to serve to friends.
Prep time: 10 min
Chilling time: 1 hrs
- 1 - package (8-ounce) cream cheese, softened
- 1/2 - cup Sour Cream
- 4 - ounces (1 cup) deli American Cheese, shredded
- 3/4 - cup cocktail sauce
- 6 - ounces cooked small shrimp
- 1/4 - cup finely chopped green onions
- Combine cream cheese and sour cream in small
- Beat, scraping bowl often, until smooth.
- Stir in 3/4 cup shredded American cheese.
- Spread cream cheese mixture onto bottom of
10-inch round serving dish; spread evenly with cocktail sauce.
- Top with shrimp, onions and remaining 1/4 cup
- Cover and refrigerate at least 1 hour.
- Serve with crackers.