Roasted Red Pepper-Pesto Spread
about 1 quart or 32 servings, about 2 - Tablespoon each
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling time: 4 hrs. or overnight
- 2 - packages (8-ounces each) Cream Cheese, softened
- 1 - cup Ricotta Cheese
- 3 - eggs
- 1/2 - cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
- 1/2 - cup pesto
- 1/2 - cup roasted red peppers, drained, pureed
Preheat oven to 325-degree F.
- Beat cream cheese and ricotta cheese in medium bowl with electric
mixer on medium speed until well blended.
- Add eggs, one at a time, mixing well after each addition. Add
Parmesan Cheese, peso, and red peppers and mix well. Pour into 9-inch
- Bake for 50 min. or until center is almost set. Cool completely.
- Refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- Let stand at room temperature 15 min. before serving to soften
- Serve with assorted Crackers.