Fruit Salsa with Cinnamon
Prep Time: 35 min.
Baking Time: 8 min.
- 1 - pint fresh strawberries (chopped)
- 1 - large banana (chopped)
- 1 - Red delicious apple (chopped)
- 1 - kiwifruit (peeled and
- 1/4 - cup fresh lemon juice
- 1/4 - cup sugar
- 1/4 - teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1-1/4 - teaspoons ground cinnamon
- 4 - flour (7-1/2-inch) tortillas
- Vegetable cooking spray
- 2 - Tablespoons sugar
Preheat oven to 350 F. Lightly coast
baking sheets with cooking spray.
- In a large bowl, combine strawberries,
banana, apple, and kiwifrut.
- In another bowl, stir together lemon
juice, 1/4-cup sugar, nutmeg, and 1/2-teaspoon cinnamon.
- Toss with fruit and chill.
- Cut each tortilla into eights. Arrange
pieces on baking sheets and lightly coat with cooking spray.
- In a small bowl, you want to combine
remaining 3/4-teaspoon cinnamon and 2-Tablespoon sugar. Sprinkle
over tortilla chips.
- Bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until
- Serve with salsa.