Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 15 min.
- 8 - Tablespoons smoked Cheddar cold
pack cheese food (from 8-oz container), well chilled
- 2 - teaspoons finely chopped
- 4 - butter-flavored pretzel
spindles or sticks, broken in half
- 16 - tiny pieces fresh parsley
- Line small serving plate with waxed
paper. Roll each level tablespoon cold pack cheese food into a ball.
- Place on waxed paper-lined serving
- Refrigerate 10 to 15 minutes for
- With end of toothpick, draw ridges
around balls to resemble pumpkins.
- Dip bottoms of cheese balls in chopped
- Just before serving, insert pretzel
halves into cheese balls for pumpkin stems.
- Decorate with parsley for leaves.
Store in refrigerator.