Makes 21 (2 piece) servings
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Refrigerate: 2 hours
- 1 - container (8 ounces) whipped
- 1 - package (3 ounces) sliced smoked
salmon*, finely chopped
- 2 - teaspoons lemon juice
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons Dill Weed
- 1-1/2 - teaspoons Minced Onions
- 1 - teaspoon Parsley Flakes
- Cherry tomatoes, hollowed out
- Red and green bell pepper pieces
- Cucumber slices
- Celery pieces
- In a medium bowl, mix cream
cheese, salmon, lemon juice, dill, minced onions, parsley.
- Spoon or pipe with pastry tube a
small amount of cheese mixture in/on each piece of vegetable.
- Place on serving plate.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2
hours or up to 24 hours.
* Alan's Kitchen Tip:
Smoked salmon made from wild-caught Alaskan or California Salmon is
a smart choice.