Prep Time: 10 min
- 6 - hard-cooked eggs
- 1/2 - cup finely shredded cheese
- 2 - Tablespoons chopped fresh
- 3 - Tablespoons mayonnaise,
salad dressing or half-and-half
- 1 - teaspoon prepared
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/8 - teaspoon salt
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- Tiny cooked shrimp, sliced
olives or sliced pimiento, if desired
- Peel eggs; cut lengthwise in
half. Slip out yolks and mash with fork.
- Mix yolks and remaining
ingredients except shrimp.
- Fill egg whites with egg yolk
mixture, heaping it lightly.
- Garnish with shrimp.
- Special Touch
Top each egg with a
small sprig of dill weed just before serving.
Alan's Kitchen Tip:
Cover these zesty eggs and refrigerate up to 2 days before your