Prep Time: 15 min.
Chilling Time: 1 hr.
- 2 - packages (10 ounces) frozen
chopped spinach, thawed
- 1 - can (8 ounces) water
chestnuts, drained and finely chopped
- 1 - cup sour cream
- 1 - cup plain yogurt
- 1 - cup finely chopped green
onion (9 medium)
- 2 - teaspoons chopped fresh
tarragon leaves or 1/2 teaspoon dried tarragon leaves
- 1/2 - teaspoon salt
- 1/2 - teaspoon ground mustard
- 1/4 - teaspoon pepper
- 1 - garlic clove, crushed
- Rye crackers, rice crackers or
raw vegetables for dipping, if desired
- Squeeze excess moisture from
spinach until it is dry.
- In a glass or plastic bowl, mix
spinach with remaining ingredients except crackers.
- Cover and refrigerate 1 hour to
- Serve with crackers.