Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 2 hrs.
- 1 - package (8 ounces) cream
- 1 - pound smoked salmon, skinned
- 4 - medium green onions, chopped
- 3/4 - cup whipped cream cheese,
from 8-ounce container, softened
- 1/4 - cup sunflower nuts, toasted,
- Crackers, tiny sliced bagels or
sliced vegetables, if desired
- Mix 8-ounce package cream
cheese, the salmon and onions thoroughly.
- Shape mixture into a ball.
- Frost with whipped cream cheese
and sprinkle with nuts.
- Cover and refrigerate at least 2
hours until chilled. Serve with crackers.
- Store tightly covered in
refrigerator up to 2 weeks or in freezer up to 4 weeks.