Great Balls of Deviled Ham
Prep Time: 10 min.
Chilling Time: 2 hrs.
- 1 - cup (4-ounces) cheddar cheese,
- 3 - ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 - can (4-1/4 ounces) Deviled Ham
- 2 - Tablespoons green onions, finely
- 3 - Tablespoons green chili peppers,
- 1/3 - cup walnuts, chopped
- In a small bowl, combine Cheddar
cheese, cream cheese, ham, onions and chiles; mix well.
- Shape mixture into a ball.
- Roll in chopped nuts.
- Wrap in plastic wrap and refrigerate 2
- Let stand at room temperature 30
minutes to soften slightly before serving.
- Serve with crackers.