Chocolate Covered Brownie Bites
2 to 3 dozen bite-sized servings
Prep time: 30 min.
Cooking time: 25 min.
- 1 - package (19.5- or 22-ounce, family size)
brownie mix, any variety
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
(NOT evaporated milk)
- 8 - ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - Tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 - cup whipping cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 350�F. Prepare and bake brownie
mix as package directs.
- While warm, cut the cooked brownie into pieces
and roll into balls. Let cool.
- In heavy saucepan or double broiler, over low
heat, melt chocolate with Sweetened Condensed Milk.
- Add vanilla and butter and mix well.
- Dip brownie balls into chocolate until well
coated. (This process is easier if the chocolate is kept warm or
thinned with cream, if necessary).
- Place on rack so excess chocolate can drip off.
- The top of the brownie ball can be decorated
with chopped nuts, decorative icing, candy sprinkles, white
chocolate or confectioners' glitter.
Page 1 of 1