Chocolate Covered Brownie Bites
2 to 3 dozen bite-sized servings
Prep time: 30 min.
Cooking time: 25 min.
- 1 - package (19.5- or 22-ounce, family size)
brownie mix, any variety
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk
(NOT evaporated milk)
- 8 - ounces semi-sweet baking chocolate
- 1 - teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 - Tablespoon butter or margarine
- 1/2 - cup whipping cream (optional)
Preheat oven to 350° F. Prepare and bake brownie
mix as package directs.
While warm, cut the cooked brownie into pieces
and roll into balls. Let cool. In heavy saucepan or double broiler, over low
heat, melt chocolate with Sweetened Condensed Milk.
Add vanilla and butter and mix well. Dip brownie balls into chocolate until well
coated. (This process is easier if the chocolate is kept warm or
thinned with cream, if necessary).
Place on rack so excess chocolate can drip off. The top of the brownie ball can be decorated
with chopped nuts, decorative icing, candy sprinkles, white
chocolate or confectioners' glitter.