about 1 3/4 pounds
Prep time: 10 min
Cooking time: 5 min
- 4 - cups (half of 15-ounce bag) pretzel sticks or pretzel twists
- 4 - cups (24 ounces) white chocolate chips
- 1 - can (14-ounce) Sweetened Condensed Milk (NOT evaporated milk)
- 1 - cup dried fruit (dried cranberries, raisins or mixed dried
Line 15x10-inch jellyroll pan with foil.
- Place pretzels in large bowl.
- In large saucepan over low heat, melt chips with Sweetened
- Cook and stir constantly until smooth.
- Pour over pretzels, stirring to coat. Immediately spread mixture
into prepared pan.
- Sprinkle with dried fruit; press down lightly with back of spoon.
- Chill 1 to 2 hours or until set. Break into chunks.
- Store leftovers loosely covered at room temperature.
Page 1 of 1