Welcome to Alan's FUN Trivia Quizzes...
Custom Search

Home >> FUN Trivia >> . Am I >> What TV Show?

Picnic Menu Ideas & Planning
Picnic Menu Ideas & Planning

1000s of great recipes and picnic menu ideas

Trivia Quizzes
...Am I
American Civics
Business
Classic Cartoons
Greatest Hits
Food and Drink
Holiday
Movie
Music
National Parks
Old West
Rock and Roll
Sports
Stars, Movie & TV

TV Shows

Ultimate Place Names
US Geography
US History
US Military History
US States History Made Easy
Vehicles (Cars & Motorcycles)
Western Films
Western Stars
Westerns TV
Where Are Famous People Buried?
Year In Music
Year In Westerns

What TV Drama Am I?
Best 1970s TV Dramas

These are all well known TV Shows.  I will give you some information and you pick the correct program.  "Check Your Answers" at the end of the page.

Take 2 points for each right answer.  Maximum this page: 20 points!

Alan's TV Shows FUN Trivia Q&A.  Trivia powered by ABE1) It is a medical drama series which airs on CBS from 1969 to 1976.  The show stars James Daly as Dr. Paul Lochner and Chad Everett (Richard Bradford in the pilot) as Dr. Joe Gannon, surgeons working in an otherwise unnamed university hospital in Los Angeles.  The show focuses both on the lives of the doctors as well as the patients showcased each week.
Who Am I?

1. The Bold Ones

2. Marcus Welby, M.D.

3. The Young Lawyers

4. Medical Center

2) It is an American television crime drama broadcast by CBS during the 1971-72 television season.  Jack Webb's Mark VII Limited packaged the program for Universal Television. Webb and longtime colleague James E. Moser created the show; Leonard B. Kaufman was the producer.  It stars David Janssen (whose company co-produced the show with Mark VII).
Who Am I?

1. Emergency!

2. Adam-12

3. Dragnet

4. O'Hara, U.S. Treasury

3) It is an American crime fiction TV series, starring Peter Falk as a homicide detective with the Los Angeles Police Department.
Who Am I?

1. Columbo

2. McCloud

3. Quincy M.E.

4. McMillan and Wife

4) It is an American television series created by Earl Hamner, Jr., based on his book Spencer's Mountain, and a 1963 film of the same name, starring Henry Fonda and Maureen O'Hara.
Who Am I?

1. America

2. The Waltons

3. Guiding Light

4. Make Room for Daddy

5) It is American TV series starring Telly Savalas as the title character, bald New York City Police Department Detective Lieutenant . It airs from October 24, 1973 to March 18, 1978 on CBS.
Who Am I?

1. Mannix

2. Cosby

3. Morgan

4. Kojak

6) It is an anthology television crime drama that airs on NBC from 1973 through 1978.  The show is the brainchild of author and former policeman Joseph Wambaugh and represents a major step forward in the realistic depiction of police work and violence on network TV.  It is produced by David Gerber and Mel Swope.
Who Am I?

1. Adam-12

2. The Badge

3. JAG

4. Police Story

7) It is an American legal drama which ran for two seasons on NBC from September 11, 1974 to March 31, 1976. Barry Newman is an Italian-American Harvard-educated lawyer who grew up in South Boston and gave up the big money and frenetic pace of major-metropolitan life to practice in a sleepy city in the American Southwest called San Remo (filmed in Tucson, Arizona).
Who Am I?

1. Cop

2. The Lawyer

3. Petrocelli

4. Baretta

8) It is a 1976 American TV miniseries that aired on ABC in one-hour episodes at 10:00pm ET/PT on Monday night for twelve weeks, beginning February 1.  It is produced by Universal Television and is the first time programming of this nature has been attempted.  It proves to be a critical and ratings success and is the forerunner for similar projects based on literary works, such as Roots and Brideshead Revisited.
Who Am I?

1. Wayward Ways

2. Coming Home

3. Rich Man, Poor Man

4. The Coming

9) It is a television series about three women who work for a private investigation agency, and is one of the first shows to showcase women in roles traditionally reserved for men.  The series is broadcast in the USA on the ABC Television Network from 1976 to 1981 and is one of the most successful series of the 1970s.
Who Am I?

1. Harry O

2. Charlie's Angels

3. The Alley Cats

4. Harry's Angels

10) It is an American television drama series starring Ed Asner as a newspaper editor. Aired from 1977 to 1982, the series wins 13 Emmy Awards, including "Outstanding Drama Series".  Asner wins the Emmy Award for "Outstanding Lead Actor in a Drama Series" in 1978 and 1980.  The series also wins two Golden Globe awards, a Peabody award, an Eddie award, three awards from the Directors Guild of America, and two Humanitas prizes.
Who Am I?

1. Lou Grant

2. AfterMASH

3. Cheers

4. Rhoda

Best 1970s TV Dramas
[Answers]

1) D.  2) D.  3) A.  4) B.  5) D.  6) D.   7) C.  8) C.  9) B.  10) A.

Score for this page: _______