Honda Super Cub
What do you know about the
Honda Motorcycles - Super Cub?
Take this quick
"Check Your Answers"
at the end of the quiz.
1) Honda Super Cub, (originally the Honda
C100 or Honda 50) also known as the Honda Cub, is an underbone motorcycle with a 49 cc four-stroke engine in
continuous manufacture by Honda since its 1958 introduction.
With more than 60 million manufactured worldwide, the Super
Cub is the best-selling motor vehicle in history.
2) What is the current horsepower on the Honda
- 1.9 hp
- 2.9 hp
- 3.9 hp
- 4.9 hp
What is the current max speed on the Honda Super Cub?
- 40 mph
- 50 mph
- 60 mph
4) An underbone is
a small motorcycle built on a frame consisting mostly of one
large diameter tubular component.
5) The original Honda Cub had been a clip-on bicycle engine.
When was the Cub first introduced?
6) Around 1967, the cycle was up-rated, the
engine going from pushrod 4.5 bhp.
What was the up-rated
SOHC 1.9 bhp
SOHC 2.9 bhp
SOHC 3.9 bhp
SOHC 4.9 bhp
7) What is the Super Cub’s length?
8) What is the
9) Glen Campbell and Hal Blaine composed the song
"Little Honda", which was a reference to the Cub model.
10) In 2006, on the Discovery
Channel's The Greatest Ever series, an episode on
What did the 1958 49 cc Super Cub