1) The first F-Series truck (known
as the Ford Bonus-Built) was introduced in 1948 as a
replacement for the previous car-based pickup line
introduced in 1941.
WHAT year did the
redesigned second generation come out?
2) The most common model was the F-1.
was the common bed length?
- 5-foot bed
- 6 -1/2-foot bed
- 7-foot bed
- 8-foot bed
3) The pickups also acquired their
now familiar names: The F-1 now became the F-100, the
F-2 now became the F-250, and the F-3 now became the
4) The truck was restyled again in
1957 with a hood that now sat flush with the fenders and
a new chrome grille. In the back, Ford started its
tradition of distinguishing the two types of pickup
boxes; the traditional separate-fender body was called
WHAT was the new smooth-sided
look was known as?
5) WHAT is NOT a
Fourth generation (1961–1966) model?
6) The fifth generation (1967–1972)
came in 1967 along with a familiar name.
was the name?
- Long Beach
7) Starting in 1978, Ford redesigned
their Ford Bronco and based it upon the F-150. The
Bronco was now virtually identical to the F-150, except
for its unibody design structure.
8) WHO named the new F-150 was as their Truck
of the Year for 1997?
- Motor Trend
- State Farm
9) In 2004, Ford redesigned the
F-150 using the new P2 platform.
NOT an engine available?
- 4.2 L (256 CID) Essex V6
- 4.4 L (275 CID) ABE V6
- 4.6 L (281 CID) Triton V8
- 5.4 L (330 CID) Triton V8
10) Though it was unpopular in the
US, a model (an upscale version of the US-market F-150)
made up 40% of model’s sales in Mexico. Consequentially
it continues to be sold in Mexico, with the latest model
a F-150 Platinum.
WHAT is the name of the
- Mercury Mark AZ
- Lincoln Mark LT
- Ford DLE
- Mazda RD2D